Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Now I'm Here - Get an Advance Reader Copy now!


It's Christmas in July! New Advance Reader Copies of my sixth novel, Now I'm Here, have arrived.  I'll be mailing signed copies to more than a dozen fans in the next few weeks.

To sign up, simply private message me via either of my social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, GoodReads, or Instagram. Like and subscribe, then send a private message with your mailing address.
In exchange, you agree to post an honest review of Now I'm Here on Amazon.com, Goodreads.com and/or BarnesandNoble.com. Post a review on all three sites, and on the social media account of your choice, and I'll mail you a signed copy of my first novel, PINS!
This offer is for U.S. and Canada addresses only.
For overseas fans, ebook giveaways will kick off in August. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment