Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kick-off






Okay, how about a sequel?

But first, I need to do some research, and this is where you can help!

After seeing several colleagues and artists do this successfully, I decided to create a Kickstarter campaign.

Why? Because I want to make a sequel to Every Time I Think of You that's accurate, informed and -while fictional- recreates a specific time and setting with honesty.

Check out the campaign HERE.

UPDATE: 7 backers have joined in! I'm very psyched about this. Of course, I'm going to do the research trip either way, but helping me out will keep me out of debt! I'm also working on accommodation deals so I can forward Backer funds to production and promotion of the book.

What does that mean? It means I can buy more wholesale advance copies when the book's finished, and send more review copies in 2013, and get more notice for the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment