Monday, September 29, 2014

Message of Love: "an intelligent, finely-written romantic new adult story"

Woo-hoo! I got a few more thoughtful intelligent reviews of both Every Time I Think of You and its sequel Message of Love.

Here's an excerpt from Lloyd A. Meeker's take on my latest:

"Reid and Everett’s growing self-knowledge ...drives this story, written with Provenzano’s characteristic intensity, to its satisfying conclusion in a lover’s treasure hunt. When you’re next in the mood for an intelligent, finely-written romantic new adult story that never slips into sentimentality, this is the book you should pick up. Highly recommended."

Read the full review on Out in Print!


And listen to the lovely acoustic version of the title song by Dudley Saunders.




This almost counters the odd news that yet another chick lit author stole my previous book title!
Well, since I stole the title from The Babys, I guess I should move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment